Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Firehost!

Hey people,

Anybody else being thoroughly prevented from using the forum lately? This firehost thing totally went insane, it popped up at least 10 times in last two days, and now it's completely preventing me from replying to a PM. Replying doesn't work, typing a new reply doesn't work, nothing works.

On a few threads replying didn't work too, posting new post (thankfully) did.

What's with this?!

P.S. Yes I did send an email as instructed almost every time.

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
hi guys, i'm sorry about any inconvenience as a result of false positive blocks

i have escalated this to firehost and hopefully should be fixed soon

please continue to report any issues via the standard process

daguin

It appears that we're having problems with the smilies again.
Firehost blocks post or PM, remove all smilies, post or PM goes through

Peace,
dave

Uh, would it make a big problem if I said I didn't make any smilies in at least a few of those PM's that were blocked?

Or could it be something on my end?

On the Firehost error report page, Source IP says N/A

That normal?

:eek: No smilies? How are we ever going to convey our emotions, or reactions... :(

:tired::can::eek::gun::wave::tinfoil::):thanks::(:eg::na::confused::shhh::evil::undecided::whistle::thinking::san:;):scowl::cryyy::can::gun::tinfoil::thanks::eg::confused::evil::crackup::beer::mad::yh::tsk::rolleyes::eek::barf::paypal::umbrella::friend::horse::lasergun::gj::huh::topic::banghead::anyone::sold::pop::drool::p:yabbmad::banned::D:tired::eek::wave::):(:na::shhh::undecided::yabbem::bowdown::bday::angel::wtf::cool::scared::fightin::knight::oops::spank::twak::poke::bumpit::kewlpics::drunk::takeit::toilet::worthy::gh:

Edit: Spacing gets screwed up with some of them, but everything appears to be working.

Last edited: