Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Fire Compilation

Not all of it is Laser, but there is a lot of fire.
If you don't like the music go ahead and turn it down, but some of the effects are synced with the music so I think it is much cooler with the sound on. ;D
Hope you enjoy!

Sorry if this posts twice, I had trouble uploading video. :-[

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kde2UVLrgxg

Switch

That was awesome :D The music was awesome! The spark lighting up wood and the cockroach getting pwnt were my favorites ;D

It's in the part where the powder ignites. If you look closely you can see it chillin in the container.
I posted the video of that once and I got a lot of crap for it :-[ so yeah.

Switch

Yeah , I remember that, I hope it isn't gonna be the case again.Roaches are pests.People kill them all the time.At least you offered it a unique laser death :D It was quick anyway, it's not like you're torturing it. ::)

!!! I pwn cockroaches all the time with lasers! Bloody pests.

You can't really torture cockroaches, since they don't really feel pain, they don't have a full nervous system (though that is a very debatable topic).

Though, anyway, since they move so quick it's hard to get them, but the bright dot is really good at scaring them off :)

Switch

I'd imagine it takes a headshot to kill the huge ones :p

awesome video and music!
whats the name of the band and song?

The band is Protest the Hero, and the song is "Bury the Hatchet" from their debut album "Kezia."
Their music is like an orgasm for my ears.