Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Finnaly decide to make an account

Rammstein

Banned
So I have been viewing this forum for quite a while and finally decided to make a account. I wish I would have made on earlier but just chose not to (not sure why) I have been viewing these forums since about April 2010. I do know a good amount about lasers so I dont want people to thing im a noob because I just joined not to long ago. So I just thought I'd introduce myself.

Thanks,
Trever

firelight

no im not from germany lol im from the US. But rammstein is sweet
Seconded! Welcome to the forums. If you've been looking around for a year or two, any plans for buying/making laser?

Rammstein

Banned
Seconded! Welcome to the forums. If you've been looking around for a year or two, any plans for buying/making laser?
I have already made a few lasers, but now i am saving up to buy a high quality green. Thinking jetlasers is the best high quality laser company with the best $ to mw ratio.

Last edited:

Haloid95

So I have been viewing this forum for quite a while and finally decided to make a account. I wish I would have made on earlier but just chose not to (not sure why) I have been viewing these forums since about April 2010. I do know a good amount about lasers so I dont want people to thing im a noob because I just joined not to long ago. So I just thought I'd introduce myself.

Thanks,
Trever
Wow that's a long time to lurk around here. WELCOME!!

Enjoy your stay here.