Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Find of the day #4

Had the old Kodak disc6000 unsold(thrift shop) for over a year- thinking film was no longer around decided to open it up. Accidently flashed the strobe in my face- thought the batts were no good --but nooo- then shorted out the cap and was glad I did it with my screwdriver not my finger- got a fat spark!! Somebody could make a stun gun w/ it(kipkay) Found also a nice small dc motor 3 to 6+ volts and reversable too. The batts still hold around 5.9 volts and are lithium 3v each.(1&3/8 inches long and soldered together) Optics are the usual plastic and not of much use. Nylon wrist strap good for one of my Husky hosts.--overall not a bad find. More coming soon.---hakzaw1

Attachments

• find#3 kodak disc6000 002.jpg
    find#3 kodak disc6000 002.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 116
  • find#3 kodak disc6000 004.jpg
    find#3 kodak disc6000 004.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 136

The cameras like that where the only circuits are the charging ones are nice. Use one to run a Nixie tube that I have, and it works really well. If you ever happen to find a older (1990ish) camcorder, it may be something you want to look into. Im still trying to find one, without much luck at all. I really want to make my own vintage looking oscilloscope.