Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FINALY!!! (WL Replacements)

Yesterday my replacements came in (P100, Phoenix), and all I have to say is wow! They were packed very nicely, and the new box they come in is also really nice. When I open the boxes there were my two little lasers wrapped up in plastic. I took them both out, popped in a fresh set of batteries, and boom! My whole room was lit up with a green red glow. Both of them are considerably brighter then my old ones, and the green one pops balloons instantly! :eek:

Over all I love my new lasers! They both have great looking cases, and the beams are amazing. The only thing I miss are the clips :(.

Also, I did not see this before, but wicked upgraded my order. Originally I ordered a P75, and they gave me a P100 (for some reason I thought I ordered a P100). ;D

I will post some photos later. ;)

T

timelord

I love a happy ending :D Don't forget the videos & pics i know you'll be playing now :)

Oh yes, there will be a lot of playing. ;D ;D

It is also time to get some WB. :p

Timelord said:
I love a happy ending :D Don't forget the videos & pics i know you'll be playing now :)
That really is great news. ;D ;D

Now just wish my replacement would hurry up and get to me :cool:

Jase