Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Feeling lucky today??

Somebody will get lucky tonite..

go here to get in one one or both of my 'deals'

PM at once on the drawing- you will need top PP me TODAY-

http://laserpointerforums.com/f46/hak-s-birthday-blow-out-specials-83584.html

The GB is also closing VERY soon-IF I do a 4th GB for these PJs it will NOT be until Sept..
thanks to all who sent be birthday wishes--

Len
67 today and STILL not sure what I want to be when I GROW up!!:crackup::beer::beer::beer:

BUMPING UPDATE- last drawing ticket just sold-I may do the again-so PM.

Drawing will happen tonite- I will PM the results s to all.

This(next) time I will sell 13 tickest and the last drawn gets his $50 back--

PM for moar details TY one and all- been a super birthday!!:thanks::thanks::beer::beer::beer::na:

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Len!!! ..and good luck to everyone participating!

:beer:

FYI the first place winner was James Cranmer-- how fitting!!
he was the only one of the first 2 PJ GBs that got a Linna PJ in need of work- the green module began to drop in output, So his nice white began to look pinkish.
I contacted Linna and she VERY quickly FEd Ex Express shipped a replacement module. So ATM James is without a Linna to use but by Wed. he will have a second LK PD 2.) to use with his new QS FB3. When he gets the other one fixed he can run both as these PJ have PC/db25 IN and OUT. so wth QS he can run 6(alike) PJs from one PC.

if you are a member of the private social group R.O.G. - you can read all about this and much more-You can PM me to get invited-

We have another Linna PJ GB about to end and a second drawing for another Linna LK PD-2.0.

If you have any Qs.. PM me please- that would be better than posting here.
Hak

Last edited: