Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FEELER: 808nm Evo Pro

Is anyone interested in a 808nm WL Evolution Pro? It was a limited edition laser, check my sig for basic power outputs. I'm not sure if it's really worth the effort to make the sale of this laser, hence the feeler. Not sure I really want to part with it either, it's a good burner :p the beam diameter is roughly 2mmx2mm at aperture, I haven't tested the divergence. The Evo Pro uses 2xAA batteries, negative end first. Anyone interested?

How much are you willing to pay? I'm not too sure on the exact pricing of it yet

I say this to everyone who says "how much you want to pay?"

STOP PLAYING THAT GAME! if you want to sell it then you post a starting price. IT IS NOT A GAME! whenever a seller says that they hope that the buyer says something way over their "ideal" price to make that extra profit. dont beat around the bush, post a price and if the potential buyers dont like it then they will make an offer.

This isnt directed towards Hwang but merely a warning to everyone since in the past few months ive had MANY people say this to me and it really erks me. If you want to sell it then the buyer posts a price, if they dont have a price to post then they dont really want to sell it, that simple

Keep Calm and BERGERON!

Last edited:

NKO29

i cannot agree with that... As a seller you want to get as much as possible for whatever you're selling. So why ask a price lower than somebody is willing to pay? it is your item and you can sell it however you please. It seems now that the buyer has more control than the seller!

i cannot agree with that... As a seller you want to get as much as possible for whatever you're selling. So why ask a price lower than somebody is willing to pay? it is your item and you can sell it however you please. It seems now that the buyer has more control than the seller!

when you buy something online, do you have to contact the seller and say "oh was looking at your fleabay auction for XXXXXXX and will you take $50 for it?" No, they post a price and if you dont like it then you either A) dont buy it and find it cheaper somewhere else or B) contact them and say will you take XXXX for YYYY item?

Its like this everywhere in life, if you havent realized this then sorry

Have you gone to a car dealership lately or even looked a private sale anything; bamazon, carlslist, fleabay, EYEoffer, ANY RETAIL shop is set prices.......sorry to break the news to you but look in the BST section here and every sales thread has an asking price. its an asking price for a reason, its what the seller is asking.

if the seller wants to make money off their item then their asking price will be higher than their bottom dollar price

Last edited:

NKO29

The point of what i was saying is that it is his item and he can sell it however he likes... if that looses him buyers then thats his concern no ours :) but hey if you offer and they accept then youre generally both happy!

Well the actual reason why I don't have a price yet is because I don't know how much I should sell this for... what a compelling price is, how much I should be making off of this sale, etc. The market for 808nm handhelds doesn't seem to be very high :p

:FACEPALM: the point of posting a picture is to show condition of the laser and that you actually own it. have you missed the recent scams/controversy lately? not calling you a scammer or anything but without pictures people wont buy products=no offers as well

Sorry lol here you go. There's a paint issue above the warning label (see picture), other than that the laser is in like new condition.

Attachments

• IMG_0508.JPG
    IMG_0508.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0509.JPG
    IMG_0509.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0510.JPG
    IMG_0510.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 91
Hwang, how can you honestly say you are not a WL fan? You have over 2250 posts on their forum but only 316 post here. IMO you are a huge WL fan based on this and practically every laser you own is a WL

f6b09d54-6ab1-4be0-b2e1-bdf3a43869a6_zps0502a7b3.jpg

Lol some of my WL community posts are slightly stretched from the truth... :D oops...

Although I can say, I am not a total WL fan. I don't really agree with what they've done the past few years, starting with the slight quality drop in 08-09, and then the Arctic mess. Before then, I would be a total WL fan. But these few years knocked them down one fan.

Btw... why does it matter?

-----

I'll think about the $80+shipping, I'll let you know when I decide. Thanks! Great link btw :beer: