Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Fed up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenom

hello to all. I would like to inform you all that due to the drama, slander and allowing of obvious troublemaking banned members back, that I will be leaving the forum at the conclusion of my GB. I will be asking for my account to be totally deleted and all of my postings to be deleted as well.

I plain will not tolerate the backstabbing, slander and plain ol' rudeness.

I will not even comment on my decision. I'm done with the drama plain and simple..

To those that are curious, I will still continue to support my products. I will continue to do this until the end of my life. Just get in touch with me via email.. if you sent me money, then you've got paypal info with my email address. there are also a lot of members that know me very well and know how to get in touch with me at any time.

Up until the completion of my GB I will answer PM's and update my GB thread, but I will not be browsing the forum or posting there as I've no desire to see the SHIT.
This truly saddens me as I've been a member of this forum for 4 YEARS! a lot longer than these trouble makers.

Kenom

ignoring the perpetrators does no good when you can see the repurcussions of their stupidity in everyone elses post. so in essence I am ignoring the entire forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.