Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

F/S & trade KRYTON grooves + ETCCCC

Hi everybody. thought i give everyone here a chance to grab these before i list them on EBay, with the exception of afew things.
I haven't been on here for awhile and have forgot all my loggin details so i figure i just make a new name as i won't be doing many posting or log on here too often.

So what i have for sale is listed in this post, i try to put everything down here so it will save alot of questions. The only item i will trade is a new 445nm DLP diode and V5 Flex drives, thats it!! please don't send me emails asking if i want this or that as im not into Lasers as i once was, and was just curious at the 445nm DLP diodes.

YOU CAN MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER FOR EVERYTHING IF YOU LIKE.

ASKING $55 each plus $15 Shipped anywhere EXCEPT ITALY). No Tracking Willing to Trade for 445nm DLP diodeI have a TOTAL of 5 Krytons, 1 of which is the 1st Kryton without the groove. They will all come with the round aluminum ring that holds the clicky switch down but NO Circlips, and it will come with afew plastic color caps which goes ontop of the lens ontop to stop dust getting onto the aixiz lens. The reason i said 5 Krytons when there is infact 6 there is because the GREEN Kryton im goning to keep.

5 KRYTON SOLD!!!

OFFER, + $15 shipping Anywhere (EXCEPT ITALY). No Tracking.
The Host in the picture with 3 host the biggest one takes 2 C battery and has no tail cap or internal.
The middle titanium color host is a energizer made from same material as the space shuttle aluminum ( can't remember the name) and uses 2 AA battery and has a end switch and a adjustable driver board that when you hold onto the swtich the light goes from dim to full brightness, it has NO BULB!!
the Small host in the picture is from a green 150mW laser and has a clicky switch built into the tail cap, and it has the top cap which has a hole for the beam to shine out of, It also does not have any internal thing inside.

SMALL GREEN HOST PENDING

ASKING $60 plus $10 Shipping Anywhere EXCEPT ITALY. No tracking
I Also have a LaserBee I which i have only used a handful of time and is in perfect working order with the Cables, Thermopile and Data Logging software as pictured.

Make offer for the Dorcy host, Has the plastic compartment for the driver and the screw ring that holds those inplace, the clicky switch has the compartment for 4 x aaa battery that attached to the switch on the tail cap.

I have a unused Green Laser goggles with the case that is brand new and will take offers for those also.

25 Aixiz module set with everything included eg lense, spring, case etc. Make offer!!!

Awhole bunch of glass optics.

If your worried about this being a scam, then i will happily make a private listing for you on ebay but the listing cost will need to be covered buy yourself 'the buyer'. I have Thousands of feedback so you can have confidence.
Shipping is kept to the minium by offering no tracking, but if you like then its avail at your expence.

If you want a fast response, please email me and i will try to get back to you asap.
ALL PAYMENP IS TO BE MADE BY PAYPAL SO YOU CAN HAVE THAT PEACE OF MIND!!

Attachments

• DSCF8425.JPG
    DSCF8425.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 269
  • DSCF8449.JPG
    DSCF8449.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 218
  • DSCF8423.JPG
    DSCF8423.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 195
  • DSCF8424.JPG
    DSCF8424.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 205
  • DSCF8426.JPG
    DSCF8426.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 195
  • DSCF8427.JPG
    DSCF8427.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 181
  • DSCF8430.JPG
    DSCF8430.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 206
  • DSCF8428.JPG
    DSCF8428.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:

Re: F/s & trade kryton grooves + others

I still remember those little awesome modules you were selling.
Glad to see you again :)

;) time change, members here think they know it all which piss me the hell off, same with another memeber who just didnt post no more. At the end of the day i felt like i was dealing with some immature adults.

Just wanted to load of a bunch of stuff which i have no need for, still got a bunch of the aixiz module which i had from that time that i quit. Reading on some interesting development and saw the 445nm everyone is going on about. seems alot all has the price drop cause i was quoted $550 for the DPL laser lense which included the x20 diodes. But enough said, gotta get these off my hands. have lost interest in them.

Last edited:

Good luck with the sale :beer:

Free bump also...

Which green kryton are you keeping? The marble or the plain green? :shhh:

Sorry for all the Late Replies. I thought i would be getting a email notifying me that i have recieved a PM, but i didn't and didn't check back here.

I have sent everyone that has PM me my email so you will be getting a reply faster.

The Green Kryton im keeping is the full green one not the splash back with back.

I've addes a picture of the Lines on the 2 Kyrton Groove silver that i replied to people about. Beside that the rest has no marks on them and are very well kept.

I also only wanted about 2 DLP 1-2W diode brand new, and 2 V5 Flex Drives also New. i dont need awhole bunch of diodes and Drivers ;)

Thanks again.

Attachments

• DSCF8484.JPG
    DSCF8484.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
All Krytons are sold and been posted. Thanks

anyone interested in anything else?

What kind of glass optics do you have? I am looking for AR/660/808 coated optics.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Jeff

Just like to add that I received my package today =D

Thanks a lot Dylan445!

The optics i have are just from a bunch of 4x and 6x and other sleds. Nothing fancy

Great to hear you got your item. I included a driver and afew other things which might be useful to you. Plus all the orders from Australia they should recieved it by now.

All krytons shipped out i included afew extra things ;)

i cant wait to get my Arctic Spyder laser i purchased. Should be shipped anytime now! Thinking of changing the diode and driver to increase the power output to 2w or close to that, and sticking the arctic diode into the green kryton with afew flexdrive.

Does anybody know if DrLava still selling the flexdrive because i emailed him awhile but got no replies and i cant pay on hes website because theres no paypal.
I dont remember hes paypal address cause its been years since, si if anyone has hes paypal address please let me know the details and how much extra was it to ship internationally or was it just $3 and the paypal fees?

Fiddy

Sweet!

Ive got a few flexdrive's sitting here i bought them from here

i think Dr.Lava only deals in bulk now?

Daguin i got your parcel today. Thanks It arrived pretty fast!

Everyone should of got thier item already or about too!!