Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

F/S KRYTON 405nm

Howdy all, It is time to gather some resources for life. I really don't want to part with this laser, but sometime you've got to do what you need to. One of the main reasons in that this is a great looking host. I was one of the many that took part in the Kryton group buy and waited for months to finally see the host's.

This one I built with a 12X 405nm diode. It is direct pressed into the host(no Aixiz module) It is driven by a Micro-Boost drive and runs off a single 18650 battery.

The laser will come with the three element glass lens, 18650 3A battery and a nice charger.

I am asking $250.+($5 shipping US...International PM me and we'll figure it out)

(I also have a 445nm diode in the exact same host that hit's just below 1W that I may consider selling.....i'll see how this sale goes.)

The sale of this laser hand put together by me is a AS IS SALE! I will stand by what I made in what I feel are reasonable requests. If for some reason it arrives to the buyer not working, i'll take it back and fix it or refund the purchase price. What I will not do is cover it beyond that. I don't sell many lasers because I don't know what people are always doing with them. The buyer must have at least 50-100 post's so I am able to see what kind of person I am selling to. I won't sell to someone I think is a child(or acts like one).:D

So here is the LPM reading and a couple of pictures. Sorry for the poor quality, I can try to get some better ones if anyone wishes. If there are any question, post here or PM me. (I will consider offers if someone is interested in purchasing both my Krytons(405nm & 445nm)Please no unrealistic offers...The host's alone were $60+ a piece and took 8 months to get!).
IMAG0737.jpg

IMAG0738.jpg

IMAG0739.jpg

IMAG0740.jpg

Kryton405Sell.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks much.:beer: It is a nice looking host and hard to see them go. I'm not sure if they will ever be made again after the last group buy.

I don't sell many lasers because I don't know what people are always doing with them. The buyer must have at least 50-100 post's so I am able to see what kind of person I am selling to. I won't sell to someone I think is a child(or acts like one).:D

I really like this policy (although I don't have 50+ posts) since the transactions will be professional and smooth. :beer:

Good luck with the sale! ;)

Last edited:
Thanks ryansoh3! I am just trying to avoid a scammer or child. If your interested in the laser PM me and we'll see what we an work out.:beer:

Just to clarify. These kryton grooves are of exceptional quality and are no longer in production. Plus people had to wait MONTHS. So if anyone is thinking about buying one of this I'd recommend you do before its gone as there may not be another one for sale for a long time.

Thanks jeffreytheOO...they are hard to see go!....Like you said, it took MONTHS to finally get and i'm sure after that fiasco there won't be anymore runs.

Lase

:drool: This laser is a piece of art!

A Class IV 405 in a piece of LPF's history. I'd snatch this up if I wasn't eyeing off a REKE500.

Good luck with your sale. It must be hard to let something like this go.

Lase

Thanks Lase:beer:....it is hard to see them go, but my focus is on other projects. So far no bites, but I would think someone may be interested in them.

:bumpit::bumpit::bumpit:

Bump for a new day. Price dropped a bit. Willing to take offers of someone who wished to buy both.

It's a shame I have no more "laser money" for this month. This was a good deal at your original price. Now it's a great deal. :beer:

I'm still interested though. :)