Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

F S ;Host for a BR   'SOLD'

Anyone interested in the casing of a WL CLASSIC for use as a host for a BR or RED laser ? The front is already set up to accept an aixiz module, just pop in your own setup, & you're all set. I'll include the original front lens with IR filter, in case you want to slip in a Green module. ( includes pushbutton ) The casing is in good shape, no dents or scratches. Just make me an offer I can't refuse ;) phoenix77/rob :cool:

ben74

Re: F S ;Host for a BR

A picture of what you get would be nice.

Sorry, my camera doesn't take good pics, but I'll give the buyer a money back option if not happy with purchase. Best I can do, thanks for looking. phoenix77/rob :cool: P.S. Or you can PM Rubberband, he worked on it & knows the condition it's in. Thanks, rob :cool:

Access the Wicked Lasers Website, & look for the Classic from the EXECUTIVE Series Lasers. Thanks, phoenix77/rob :cool: Or you can look at the CLASSIC picture in my signature, it looks just like it! ;)

133.jpg

like that

I love those cases. I used to have a Fusion (till I returned it for being underpowered) but I certainly loved the casing. It looks very slick.

This is a great deal, it's VERY rarely you get a WL case up for sale, without having to splash out on a full laser and gutting it [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Sorry, but that's an offer I CAN refuse :( I'd like to get at least $20.00, what do you think Murundai ?

daguin

phoenix77 said:
Sorry, but that's an offer I CAN refuse :( I'd like to get at least $20.00, what do you think Murundai ?

$20 (+shipping)

Peace,
dave

Sorry to any other interested parties, but this item has been 'SOLD' :'( Thanks for looking though, phoenix77/rob :cool: