Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

F/S 130mw 532nm E2 series wicked laser $100~ SOLD

This is a green 130mw laser as the title says. I will have to post some pictures up later tonight. The laser has about 20 Minutes of use on it. Burns things fairly quickly. Uses AA batteries which come with the laser as well as the charger. It's a very nice laser. WL has them for sale for the same price but good luck ordering from them. Shipping is free. This is a pretty good deal i see someone selling a 40mw one for $70 so you get over triple the wattage for $30 more. The beam is pretty tight so the dot is small. Green looks very bright at night time. visible inside during the day, hard to see when its really sunny outside.

Last edited:

DJNY

Re: F/S 130mv 532nm E2 series wicked laser $100

$100 shipped to Austria and we have a deal.

i think we can do that, it took a week for me to ship something to japan so hopefully it would get there pretty soon also. I'm shooting you a PM. I just ask for an extra $5 because the shipping is more expensive and then paypal deducts a certain amount. If you can do $105 we have a deal.

Last edited:

DJNY

Sorry man but I´m out. Ordered another green laser cause I thought this one is sold.

no problem. This one will sell soon enough.

DJNY

Re: F/S 130mw 532nm E2 series wicked laser $100

I´m sure! If it is still here in some days I´ll take it.

Pictures? An LPM shot would be great.

yeah i need take some shots of it. No LPM. it's only $100 and i like the green its nice and bright and it's a pretty nice laser so if it doesn't sell by the end of the week I'm just gonna keep it.

I second the pictures thing.
It's kind of like looking for cars on Craigslist, if there's no pic, there's no car.

True i hate that i make searches for only cars with pics. This is a little different though, If you bought from me before and you know I'm legit and i tell you its the same type laser on the website and the condition is just as good certain people can do without the pics. I wouldn't expect to sell it without having pics i said i would post some up so when i remember to i will. I'll never own an LPM so if someone needs it tested they can use a middle man or maybe they have one of there own. I already have a buyer but he have to wait until next week. He didn't ask me to hold it for him so it's still up for grabs.

I'll try and remember tonight to take some shots though. Even though you guys most likely just want to see pics and you have no intention of buying it I'm a team player and I'll take some nice shots of that beautiful green beam. I could be wrong though someone may buy it before the other guy. I mean no disrespect I'm just telling it how it is.

Last edited:
Damn! Really wanted this one for myself :D

Edit: Just remembered the PMs... Do you mean me? If so than I'm very happy.

Last edited:

True i hate that i make searches for only cars with pics. This is a little different though, If you bought from me before and you know I'm legit and i tell you its the same type laser on the website and the condition is just as good certain people can do without the pics. I wouldn't expect to sell it without having pics i said i would post some up so when i remember to i will. I'll never own an LPM so if someone needs it tested they can use a middle man or maybe they have one of there own. I already have a buyer but he have to wait until next week. He didn't ask me to hold it for him so it's still up for grabs.

I'll try and remember tonight to take some shots though. Even though you guys most likely just want to see pics and you have no intention of buying it I'm a team player and I'll take some nice shots of that beautiful green beam. I could be wrong though someone may buy it before the other guy. I mean no disrespect I'm just telling it how it is.

Yea I guess it's ok not to post pics if your only trying to sell to people that you've sold to before.
I've seen a lot of people trying to sell lasers here.
Almost nobody sells lasers here without pics.
If you post pics of them, I'll be more likely to buy them.
Just a little FYI.

Congrats on your sale btw :yh:

Last edited:
Thank you. The only reason i didn't send pics is because i was selling it to someone who bought from me before, yes InfinitusEquitas your the one i am talking about.