Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Experimental Setup

Hello LPF

I wanted to introduce myself and see if I could get some help with a build. I am 20 and studying Electrical and Mechanical Engineering. I have had several builds on my own without outside help. I built a Linear Accelerator (LINAC) from scratch most recently. Anyways I was wondering if I could get some help with a build I've been dreaming of for years.

It consists of taking several diodes in a custom module I've made and collminating them through a series of lenses. As you can tell this time of year and being a 20yr old I don't have alot of money and need help getting the diodes for my project. I have bought some from Modwerx to build a prototype/ proof-of-concept. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me get the diodes after I build my prototype and post a video and specs on the forum?

I currently need 25 bluray diodes that can run at 200mw or 17 diodes that can run at 300mw safely.

Thank you for your time.
Collin

Please post below if you would be willing to help if the above requirements are met.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me get the diodes after I build my prototype and post a video and specs on the forum?

I'm a little confused as to what you're trying to say... Are you asking for people to donate/lend diodes?

Yeah... a little confusing..
I'm sure you can make a deal to buy 25 diodes from a reputable
seller in the Buy/Sell/Trade section of the Forum...
You're looking a a few $$$$$

BTW...

welcome.gif
to the Forum...

Don't forget to read the Newcomers section and the Forum Rules...

Jerry

Yeah I can be a bit confusing sometimes, sorry about that. Umm the diodes would be placed in a aluminium module that holds them similarly to an aixiz module so extracting them might be a tad bit hard so lending might not work I can always build another housing to hold them differently. What I was trying to say is help out in anyway, whether helping to buy, lend, or donate them.

Sorry about that for any donations please PM me the forum was for those who would be iinterested in seeing it. Not actually donating, more of a way for me to see if others want to see a handheld laser weapon in it's early stages so I can send you a PM on where I am at in the build.