Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

experience with yourlaser.com

I recently purchased a 200mw 405nm laser from yourlaser.com. formerly dino direct. Right after I purchased it I saw a bad review on them. This is the only review I have found on this forum. I was wondering if anyone has had any positive experience with this company. Are their lasers up to spec? How are their shipping times? Do their packages usually make it past customs? I want to hear anything you have to say about yourlaser,formerly laserman, formerly dino direct.

Yourlaser.com is the new site of Dino direct, it is just have the laserpointers products, I know it have another site of flashlight and laserpointers, lasersman.com adn laserpointerworld.com all of them are of Dino direct.

My friends boght a flashlight on laserpointerworld, it comes 1 month latter, just the shipping is not very good, but the products of them are nice , hope can help you !

never heard about that.If its a cool site,tell me please.
i want to get one too..
thanks

Why don't you use the info on the previous Posts to go and
see if the sites a "cool".

Cool to one person is not necessarily cool for another.

Jerry

So far they are not a cool sight. It took many emails just to get them to ship the damn thing. Then many more emails to get the tracking number. Finally the laser is on the way. I will post some pics when it finally gts here. Does anybody live near effingham county Georgia that can measure the output of this thing?

I really like their "1300mw 532nm".

"...You can use the adjust focusing laser pen to point at any desired targets on projection screens, video monitors, and presentation graphics "
:crackup:

If this laser is really 1300mW of green 532, you would never see something of the presentation you pointing on.

But I don't think it is 1300mW. Maybe they have some good stuff I don't know...

I have got the picture of my friends
not bad , but the shipping is shit !
http://www.yourlaser.com/green-lase...terproof-green-light-laser-pointer-pen-rd-ga/
the picture on site is black, but he bought the Silver one!
201008101144504.JPG

Last edited: