Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Excellent service from Morgan!

Asherz

Had a fantastic transaction with Morgan, paid Monday morning, arrived on Tuesday (Today)!

I ordered a microboost with a pre-set current for the 445nm build, and an aixiz module. He goes out of his way to be extremely helpful, and generally a really nice guy to deal with, I would recommend him to anyone who wants a fantastic experience purchasing laser related items especially if your in the UK because shipping is super quick :)

Thanks again Morgan, and I really appreciate your help hopefully I can place some more orders soon!

Last edited:

yeah i agree, morgan is a fantastic chap, hes always helped me and transactions with him have always gone smoothly!

stuart :)

Morgan

Thanks guys. I'm here to help. Hope to speak to you both again in the near future.

@ Stuart - Got the PM. Reply sent! ;)

M
:)

Asherz

Thanks guys. I'm here to help. Hope to speak to you both again in the near future.

@ Stuart - Got the PM. Reply sent! ;)

M
:)

Was waiting for you to reply, now I can leave some repz for you :)

edit: It's telling me I have to spread it around first :( I'll leave it when it lets me.

edit: It's telling me I have to spread it around first :( I'll leave it when it lets me.

yeah i hate that so much, ive just recently been able to rep morgan for a laser that he built for me a couple months back...

stuart :)