Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Excellent Experience with Daguin !!!

I had finally decided to get an argon laser going. All I had was a basket case dead power supply and a Lasos multiline head of unknown function.
Since I had noticed that Dave dealt quite often in gas lasers, I decided to PM him asking if he had anything for sale currently and if the head I had was of any use somehow. Dave of course replied very quickly and we made a trade of my Lasos head and money for a working PSU and multiline head.
Fortunately when Dave packs something, it is well packed and then some. Canada Post delivered the box upside down, and with a thump. Upon inspection, the contents were in perfect working order. Thanks to Dave, I have an excellent argon laser that shows 8 lines. Of course Dave had to throw in a high quality diffraction grating ... Communication was excellent from start to finish on this deal. No one should have any reservations about doing business with Dave. His rep is well deserved. Five Stars!!!

He's a bum.... J/K:crackup:

I've dealt with Dave a few times in the past and it has always been a
pleasant and easy transaction. That's because he does what he says
ships quickly and keeps his promises...;)

Jerry

There will be photos and video in the multimedia section. I have the video, just need some good stills.