Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ever Have A Bad Day.

Post them here.

I'll post today's bad day.

1. Plumber came to fix the leak thats stained my bathroom ceiling. 7 holes later, no leak can be found. Now I have to pay to fix the ceiling, and there is a good chance it will leak again.
2. My laser I've been waiting for almost 2 months got shipped to the wrong address. I have to pay extra to get it shipped overnight so it will arrive before I go on vacation.
3. The 102 uranium marbles I ordered came, and they are all seconds. Flat spots, blemishes, and air bubbles. I could return them but the shipping both ways is almost as much as I paid.
4. The cat is sick, so every hour or so I have to clean up diarrhea and/or vomit, and/or pee.
5. Another package arrived and it was not what I expected, and is going to cost me $15 to send it out.
7. UPS threw another package on my lawn and took off. Lucky I heard him.
8. Had steroid shots in my back yesterday, and today I cant even move from all the inflammation from the 6 shots in my spine.
9. Found out someone I knew got caught raping 3 women at gun point.

And the day is not over.

So how is your day going?

TJ I have had those in my neck and they hurt like hell.
I also got a steroid shot in my ankle this morning and can't hardly walk and it hurts like a bitch!( But I get to go back to work on Monday after being laid up for 1 year today.)

Got 1 foot of new snow last night on top of the 4" that was already there.

I just checked my bank account and I only have $7.12 in my account and have a bill that has to be paid Friday.

I went down stairs to get my pain killers and I stepped in cat puke. (little focker!)

My engine check light came on (got out and looked under the hood and the engine is still there) in my Honda accord.

The service air bag light came on in my Chevy Avalanche.(makes no sense she wasn't with me)

And to top it all off it is 8 degrees out side and the focking snow plow buried my drive way after I had cleaned it out last night.

So I never have a bad day I have bad years!

Edit: I just went and got my coat out of the dryer and found my red laser/ flashlight in the pocket, it is dead!

Last edited:
I had a steroid shotttt in my neck and that didn'ttt work, ittt just made my eyes red and caused me tto get angry.
The government reduced my disability payment because they said tttthe steel platte in my head wasn't big enough.
Drank a 750ml bottle of Jagermeister last night, and tthe half-pot of espresso and 6 ibuprofen haven't kicked-in yet.
Gottt bitttten by a mosquitto and now I have a huge welt on my forearm, just hoping it wasn't a spider bitte.
My wife want's me tto get off the couch, tttake outt tthe garbage and mow tttthe lawn, and sttop spending money on tttthe laser hobby.
Found ttthe dog had pulled the tturkey ttthatt was defrosting off of tthe tttable and has managed to eatt about a quartttter of itt.
The ttt is sttttuck on my keyboard and I can'tt get ittt to loosen up.
I have a virus again that gives me the blue screen of deatth followed by a black screen when I tttry to boott up. Bleeech!!!

minigun.gif

Last edited:
He wasn't a friend, I just grew up with the guy. When I was 12 he burned down this kids house and blamed it on me. Lucky for me I was in Atlanta when the cops, and firemen came to my house looking for me.

^ I had two guys in my school that did a bunch of stuff and tried to blame it on me, but when everything was done I was over at the sheriffs house. (I was dating his daughter) They wound up getting arrested for grand theft and destruction of public property. It always helps having a good alibi.

HIMNL9

Nothing too much here .....

1500 Euro gone for rent .....
Family-size headache (it's a "24-packs-plus-extras" version :p) .....
An order cancelled cause supplier can't deliver the items in time .....

..... usual day trend ..... :p

Well, at least the coffee was good enough ..... :cryyy:

EDIT: from good to better, other 365 Euro wasted for phone bill, expenses and "line reactivation", just arrived now ..... maybe is better that today i close and go to sleep, before arrives some other bills :p

Last edited:
Pissed off with work, Noone seems to be doing anyting apart from me because we are not supervised at the office. Noone has come in yet in our team of 4 (I came in 3 Hrs ago) I've done my quota of work for the week already so I'm kicking back and doing sweet FA :(

My first thought was Joker's rant from Killing Joke:
"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day. You had a bad day once, am I right? I know I am. I can tell. You had a bad day and everything changed."

My bad day...woke up this morning with my hips locked in place because of the pinched nerve in my back. They're not truly locked, I can move them, if I want to be in severe pain. Took 25 minutes to get out of bed by moving a couple inches at a time and waiting for the pain to stop. I sleep on the floor. Good news is I'm on vacation this week else i would have been late.

Found out today my vacation is getting cut short...I have to work on Friday. I will likely be the only person in the building because of the holiday. That part doesn't bother me, I get more done alone. Just annoyed everyone else gets to stay home and I get to work on my vacation. No one does my job when I'm on vacation. And no, I won't get paid extra.

Now it's 6:30am and I haven't slept yet. Wheeee! Several of the 19 pills I take every day can cause insomnia. No problem though, there's a pill to fix that too.:evil: I'm thinking I just won't bother going to bed. I'll have to go to sleep early tomorrow (okay, tonight) to get up at 3am to go to work Friday. If I sleep now I won't sleep then.

Only good thing that happened to me today: ate a half pound BBQ pulled pork sandwich for dinner. That was good. Fat guys are easy to please, just give them food.

Misellus

TTerbo

my cat collapsed for no random reason...
now its in the Cat ER :(

I'll post today's bad day.
Dayyyum.....sounds like you broke a mirror, while walking under a ladder....trying to avoid a black cat. I can relate with the shots, had them in my lower back in the past. I hope things start looking up for you for sure.
I went down stairs to get my pain killers and I stepped in cat puke. (little focker!)
Oh man....what could be worse when you're in pain.......Kitty Barf FTW :beer:

Toke

This day looks promising, it is 4am, I cannot sleep and have a meeting at the unemployment office at 0915.
They will likely want me to explain why I have not found a job in 3 months.

I had a better day yesterday (Thanksgiving). Ate, drank, and screwed like a pig. I call it the big 3. Today I'm a lump, and avoiding all stressful situations. I'm sure it will pick back up over the weekend, but I'm trying to be positive.

Suddenly I don't feel so bad.
:thanks:
:crackup:
I had an annoying day a week ago:
Had to build a new type of heatsink so it was taking longer than assembly line production.
The shop is unheated and it was -25*C
Fingers kept freezing to the lathe because I never wear gloves around spinning tools.
Had to go to a comedy club an hour drive away with a few friends, got out to start the pickup, already a bit late...."click, click, click..."
Both of my batteries are new so I knew it wasn't that. I ended up having to use a propane torch on the starter solenoid because it was getting sticky in the cold.
Now I am running late and a blizzard starts.
120km/h on black ice, in a blizzard, with almost 2" of snow on the road already, and I'm still late...
It turned out well though, my friend had thought the show started an hour earlier so I got there with time to spare.
No crashes, had fun drifting through Calgary, and the show was all right.
My bad days are usually still not too bad.
Killing a 445 diode still pisses me off enough to make it a bad day though :eg: