Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Even more BS from Techlasers

divdiv

For anyone considering ordering from Techlasers, here's my two cents:

Long story short. I made the mistake of ordering from Techlasers, and I had issues with the product/company so they agreed to give me a refund. I sent the laser back with a tracking number, expecting troubles with getting my refund. They have since ignored any attempt at contacting them. They've had over a month with the returned product to issue a refund. I just initiated a chargeback with my CC company. I can't say anything about their products (since i never got a chance to test it), but triple thumbs down for their customer service.

It's good that you did a chargeback. I think you'll get your money back quickly since TL won't cooperate.

divdiv

CC company gave me my money back in less than 5 days. So all is well when you don't deal with techlasers.

Amnizu

Yeah, a friend of mine bought one of their crossfires and it died within a week of owning it, so they RMAed it and got a refund, but it all went smoothly for them, at least the customer service aspect of it.

divdiv

yeah it's all fine and dandy except for all the wasted time and the shipping costs.

Dave

divdiv said:
For anyone considering ordering from Techlasers, here's my two cents:

Long story short. I made the mistake of ordering from Techlasers, and I had issues with the product/company so they agreed to give me a refund.

What were the issues?

....I can't say anything about their products (since i never got a chance to test it)...

But you just did! You said you had issues with their product! Without even taking delivery? This forum is built on the premise that TL/WL sucks, but your case sounds unique and interesting! What happened?

Switch

This forum isn't built on the premise that WL/TL sucks.WL and TL have taken care to make a bad reputation around here by false advertising, selling bad quality products for huge prices and screwing with their customers. :p

Might as well share my experience with them as well.  I ordered a 75mW last December to take advantage of their promos and freebies.  Delivery time was OK but the laser I got had mode shift issues. I contacted them about it and they agreed to replace the unit.  Now I have a new unit that works as advertised.  :D  The only downside was the waiting time, shipping my laser back to China using USPS took almost 2 weeks.   :p  On the upside, I got safety goggles and a lens cap set with it.  :D