Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

EPIC BEAMSHOTS on a Very foggy night  =D

the pictures way below explains it all :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Attachments

• happy_weather.JPG
    happy_weather.JPG
    167.2 KB · Views: 108

Re: I got excited when i saw this alert !  =D

I am about to go take some pics, ill take some beam shots of my 50mw green, and then ill put the laser into my SpiroGraph and see how it turns out :)

daguin

Wesdaman14 said:
I am about to go take some pics, ill take some beam shots of my 50mw green, and then ill put the laser into my SpiroGraph and see how it turns out :)

. . .And I'll conquer France . . . -- Robin Williams

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
[quote author=Wesdaman14 link=1226713948/0#1 date=1226714163]I am about to go take some pics, ill take some beam shots of my 50mw green, and then ill put the laser into my SpiroGraph and see how it turns out :)

. . .And I'll conquer France . . . -- Robin Williams

Peace,
dave[/quote]
wth ?

Raybo

Wesdaman14 said:

I REALLY can't wait to see your images!

Keep us updated! ;)

Ray

duuude, i live in Northern Virginia and last night and tonight you cant even see the houses across the street, i was out nearly all last night playin with my lasers in the UBER dense fog thats just there. ITS SO MUCH FUN. too bad my camera sux tho, lol

Liberty1992 said:
duuude, i live in Norther Virginia and last night and tonight you cant even see the houses across the street, i was out nearly all last night playin with my lasers in the UBER dense fog thats just there. ITS SO MUCH FUN. too bad my camera sux tho, lol
LOL good thing my camera is good at taking green laser pics, but it sucks at Blu ray pics lol
ill have pics up with in 1 hour

i actually, have pics now, so... but it sux tho, the fog isn't as dense as it was last night. [highlight]*NOTE*[/highlight] none of these pics had any added laser visualization spray, just natural fog

PB140004.jpg

my 50mW on the left and my 5mW on the right
PB140007.jpg

this one was across the camera, it looks sorta like a green shooting star, lol
PB140003.jpg

i pointed the laser into the corner of my house and the town house next to mine, it has a nice glow when it hits the siding like that

treb76

How about some updates on the 803t GB?

[highlight]PICS ADDED: !!! [/highlight]
Unfortunately my spirograph broke some how, and i can only have beamshots.
The pics are under Multimedia and can be viewed here. A couple of the beam shots were just an Amazing view to see. My neighbors actually came out side and started watching what i was doing lol
kinda creepy eh ?
The fog was so dense the laser beam could only go around 100ft in distance when i shined it towards the sky.

treb76 said:
How about some updates on the 803t GB?
Updates: Still no Tracking. I asked for a refund and i got it, And i just now switched suppliers. All i got to do now is go to western union and pay :)

Switch

Re: EPIC BEAMSHOTS on a Very foggy night  =D

Cool pics! :D

but you should post the update in the GB thread.

Those pics are really nice! Lucky people who have fog, I haven't seen any real fog since May. :(

Thanks for posting them.

LazerGuy said:
Those pics are really nice! Lucky people who have fog, I haven't seen any real fog since May. :(

Thanks for posting them.
yeah in Georgia we had fog for about 1 week now, last night was just the densest fog i have ever seen.

Switch

I had a little fog here , but only in the morning, after dawn when it's not really dark, and I don't have time cause I have to go to school.I'm still waiting for some fog at night.I haven't seen fog since I bought my green and made my phr laser so I only took pictures of my red in the fog.