Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ensuring My Safety Selling Portable Lasers in Australia

Laik

You have bought me back down to earth Encap, i cannot risk it. I have my whole life ahead of me and my parents are legally responsible for what i do. Im sure i can just mow lawns and stuff. Although selling JAD kits isnt illegal, someone could blame it on you because you supplied the everything except the diode. Thank you +1

Encap

You have bought me back down to earth Encap, i cannot risk it. I have my whole life ahead of me and my parents are legally responsible for what i do. Im sure i can just mow lawns and stuff. Although selling JAD kits isnt illegal, someone could blame it on you because you supplied the everything except the diode. Thank you +1

OK great you woke up---I think you realize more clearly.

Building a few for yourself and being extra cautious about use is one thing ---starting a business selling high powered lasers or kits for same and to young children/minors whom you yourself say are often very irresponsible behavior wise is a whole different story----is just too reckless considering you have a long life ahead of you with almost unlimited potential---is nuts to sell yourself short and take the risk of damaging that bright future for a few dollars.

Laik

Thank you again, i could of ended up selling kits to some immature kid/teen and that would of ended badly for them and possibly me.