Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Embedded Video

Would it be possible for people that post embedded video in threads to also post a link I can't see the majority of the videos, all I get is a lego brick with a question mark which means i'm missing the plugin. And with my luck the plugin does not exist for the Mac.

TheJunkMonger (AKA Richard)

I recommend the "UnPlug" firefox extension... it allows you to right click any page, hit unplug, and it gives you a link to all the embedded videos on a page. works for youtube and metacafe etc too!

Otherwise, I'm not sure why quicktime wouldn't be handling the videos, it certainly has a plugin for mac browsers... You can try VLC, which is a great media player and plays absolutely anything, and does have a browser plugin, though the browser plugin is buggy and kinda sucks.

If you look into the source code maybe you'll find the link :)

but from now on i'll add the link ;)

or, if you're truly lazy and don't want to install anything, instead of digging through a whole page of source, you can click "quote" on their post and it'll bring up a reply textbox where their video link will show up between [media] tags.