Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Embed Youtube Button

I don't post very often and it's easy for me to remember
those simple tags...

I even remember how to dial a phone without hitting
the redial button or the contact list...:na::crackup:

Jerry

Helios

It just seems logical when we have a link button, insert email button, inset image button, insert quote tags button, and code tags buttons.

I have never seen someone use the post an email tags button yet we still have one.

Its just a logical suggestion to improve the forum. How many times do you see new members or even Vets just post the URL.

Last edited:
It just seems logical when we have a link button, insert email button, inset image button, insert quote tags button, and code tags buttons.

I have never seen someone use the post an email tags button yet we still have one.

Its just a logical suggestion to improve the forum. How many times do you see new members or even Vets just post the URL.

Perhaps we could just replace the email tags button with a YT tags
button.... since it's not a good idea to Post E-mail addys on the
open Forum anyways...:)

Jerry

Last edited:
It would be nice if we did. I always forget how and have to do the same thing Helios does.
youtube also has links you can copy and use to share in forums, but they also don't work.

My big question is if I want to share a video i have on photobucket or tinypic what do I do then? how do I have it display in my post like youtube videos?

I PM'd cold about adding a photobucket tag since the only way to do it currently is an image link, but he has never responded to my PM. :(

I agree though, a YT tag button would be helpful!