Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Ebay Laser Watchdog Group

RedCowboy

We are all here to learn and share and in doing so we accept criticism/correction, in my view as long as it's honest then it's fair regardless of how soft handed it may or may not be...............that said nobody knows everything and while one person may be very knowledgeable about every aspect of widget design and assembly they may have their head on completely backwards concerning the finances of running a successful widget making business and know even less about the proper raising of puppies, but boy can they tell you about widgets and carry on like a fool about raising puppies............in short you have to take the good with the bad sometimes and we can all come together on common ground although we disagree elsewhere, common ground is good.

LexLuthor

I'll tell you this much. My gatling laser is well over 1w. The threads are excellent. It is machined and assembled well. It comes threaded for a sanwu 3x BE. Mines has been working perfectly for 2 years. I don't know if every seller is using the same components, but for just under 40 bucks I consider it a very good bargain. Like you said, what's $40? Movie and popcorn for 2. If Rich, or another longtime member would lpm mine I'd be curious to see what it's actually doing. I'll cover shipping both ways 48 continental. You provide the 16350x2.
Do you still have the seller's contact?

GSS

Look at post #197 from Wizard. That TorchExpro place doesn't seem bad for $40 but as long as the Gattling type laser comes with a glass lens they should be all the same.

Crackula

LPF Site Supporter
It's been so long that I don't remember and its no longer in my eBay purchase list.

P.S. if you buy one don't do something stupid with it, like try to burn the plastic housing of a 5G antenna. 👎

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS