Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ebay "lanling?"  laser shows

Any reviews on any of the following? (wont let me post links)

Ebay Item #
1. 140161880836
2. 160159736368
3. 160159736347

Anyone ever seen any of these in person, how are they?
is it actual mw rating correct?

would the beams be visible at night with out any from of smoke?

Just looking for a bit of advice before purchasing.

Thanks.

I have the 50mW Green laser unit and I like it. Don't know the actual power until I get my LPM-1 meter.

Without smoke the beams are just visible on mine but I would think I would need smoke or the 260mW model without it. Smoke is a lasers shows best friend :)

The spread of the beams are quite wide and it can be placed like 16ft from a wall and the patterns will be about 8ft wide.

I can't find those item numbers, but just say which one it is such as 140mW RGY and model number and more people will be likely to respond if they know.

Kwiz

Re: Ebay "lanling?"  laser shows

I still cant post links :(

ebay ones i was looking at

first 2 are diff sellers but im pretty sure its identical

Single Green 30mW Laser Light Sound Active for DJ&Disco
Item number: 140161880836

30mW Single Green Laser Light Sound Active for DJ&Disco
Item number: 160159736206

50MW green MOBIL dj Laser Light DMX&Sound Active,On SAL
Item number: 160159736368

Im also open for any other recomendations, (trying not to spend tooo muchbut at same time i wnat to make sure i get something good)

Its not for commericiail just my house maybe some sweet halloween parties or somehting cool for when pumping the techo lol. I agree with smoke is always the way to go i do have a smoke machine :D but im trying to find one that will still be im pressive with out smoke!

THanks again

Well the only one I have seen in person is Lanlings 140mw RGY Scanner and that was nice, I have seen a few of his lab lasers and have been impressed by them too.

There are a couple of pics in this thread http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1188759399/15 of the 140mw RGY Scanner projected onto a wall which we dont remember taking...

A review of the scanner I mentioned above can be found here http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1186331158

We are having another meet this weekend so we will try to get more decent pics of the scanner but if memory serves me right the beams were visible without smoke (had alot to drink that night so dont quote me)

All LPF members get a discount off lanling so it might be worth emailing him for some prices and mentioning you are a member here and to quote the name Jason (Tallaxo)

Some of those pics in the thread you were saying are pretty impressive!
Im going to go take a look through them.. Is the 30 or 50 mw ones good.. or should i spend the extra $ and go for a more hard core one! lol (trying not to spend to much but im tempted to buy my self one for my bday haha)

Well I have never seen the lower power ones and I always find that I always want a more powerfull one once I get something. I have a cheap £10 scanner 5mw red that does project nice patterns onto the wall but if you want to see beams then you need the power unless you use smoke. Out of the 30 and 50mw I would go with the 50mw if not using smoke but after seeing Tallaxo's RGY I would save up.

Personally if you are going to be using it alot then save up especially if you want the 3 colours, if not go for a cheaper one, but email Lanling first and get the prices with our discount and then work out what you want.....

These is what i have looked at on ebay:

Model: L101G - 30mW 532nm - aprox $134
Model: L103G - 40mW 532nm - aprox $121
Model: L105G - 50mW 532nm - aprox $170-240 depending

----- not sure if iwnat to spend this much yet but..
Model: L2100 - 25mW+25mW @ 532nm - aprox $260
Model: L308R - Red 80mW@650nm, Green 40mW@532nm - aprox $272

3 color is amazing, but for the price comparison i think i would be happy with just green for now. (they are amazing but tipple the price!)

Do you email him through ebay, dose he give a discount off the ebay prices? or dose he have an actual website as well?

ps thanks again for all your help!

I think im leaning towards > Model: L105G Seems to be best bank for the buck (brightness/built in patterns ect)

Any other recomendations/advice/reviews before i order one?

Things

Merl said:
Well the only one I have seen in person is Lanlings 140mw RGY Scanner and that was nice, I have seen a few of his lab lasers and have been impressed by them too.

There are a couple of pics in this thread http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1188759399/15 of the 140mw RGY Scanner projected onto a wall which we dont remember taking...

A review of the scanner I mentioned above can be found here http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1186331158

We are having another meet this weekend so we will try to get more decent pics of the scanner but if memory serves me right the beams were visible without smoke (had alot to drink that night so dont quote me)

All LPF members get a discount off lanling so it might be worth emailing him for some prices and mentioning you are a member here and to quote the name Jason (Tallaxo)
yes the 140mw models beam can be seen in the dark without fog A LITTLE BIT, but as someone said, a lasershow is nothing without fog! i own one of these too, and it is very impressive for the money!

If anyone is interest I now am a dealer to sell lasers (manufactured by same company the lanling ones come from) so if anyone is in the market i can hook you up cheap!

Just proves it. Lanling may have good lasers, but they are cheap chinese ones anyone can buy (minus Lanling badging) for much less, direct from manufacture. :-/