Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Ebay 445nm Laser Bundle

Brandonlane6

Hi There

Ive had my eye on this laser bundle for a little time now and have sent the seller multiple messages in a hope to identify the power output as i believe it should be in the neighbour hood of around 1000-2000mW but with no response. Im hoping someone may have purchased the same bundle from either the same or different seller and have identified the power.

The bundle in question:
High Power 445nm Focus Visible Blue Beam Laser Pointer PEN Boxset With 5 Caps AU | eBay

It also states it ships from synedy, australia but i assume thats a typo.

Razako

Those are OK, but you need to get a glass lens for them. They come with an acrylic lens that will melt due to the high power of the laser. For that price I'd recommend just getting a challenger from Sanwu or something.

VirtueViolater

If you were to fill out your profile a little with info such as your location we could better recommend a seller for you such as: an US seller who sells this laser with a glass lens

Brandonlane6

Those are OK, but you need to get a glass lens for them. They come with an acrylic lens that will melt due to the high power of the laser. For that price I'd recommend just getting a challenger from Sanwu or something.
Would a glass lens be easy to replace in these lasers.

If you were to fill out your profile a little with info such as your location we could better recommend a seller for you such as: an US seller who sells this laser with a glass lens
Just added location now as I'm in australia which makes this a lot harder. This seller on eBay has a few different models and they all ship from within australia so there is minimal chance of it getting nabbed by customs.

There is a Thor M2 laser that regularly pops up from another seller and he rates it at around 1.3W for $99 AUD so that maybe an option but i have read somewhere that it doesn't have a protective lens so if you were to unscrew the focusing lens to say put a star cap or effects lens on there is no protection.

VirtueViolater

If I'm not mistaken,
The m2 is the one with a glass lens and i dont think theres a 445 nm diode of that power with an open can diode. Someone correct me if im wrong

Edit:
Can you post a link to the m2?

Last edited:

VirtueViolater

Looks to me like the one you want, use pp, if it's not right file a claim

Accutronitis

Banned

Razako

That's the laser I just bought, same laser, same guy !

He now has a 5+ watt laser called a "Thor Ultra" for sale on fleabay for $350......
Looks suspiciously like a ripoff of the jetlasers PL-E pro.

Accutronitis

Banned
How much for the 3 watt spiker ?

Last edited: