Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Early Christmas, WOOT !

New soldering station for SenKat ! Woooo-hoooo !

Just thought I would share :)

Dang - forgot to say, new tip tinner/cleaner, and new flux jug, too ! YEAH BABY !

Last edited:

Very cool...makes all the difference to have a good soldering iron and tip....I'v got a good one but still looking for a good adjustable one with easy to find replacement tips.
Have fun with your new toy/tool:beer:

It'sa Velman adjustable...cheap, VERY efficient, and it is replacing one that was about 5 years old :) I needed a new tip, but they didn't have any taht fit (gasp !) so I bought a whole new unit :) Velleman Inc.

WOW ! First time on their website - LOADS of stuff ! Gonna have fun later looking around - muahahahahahaha !

Things

Nice! :)

I'm still using a cheap $12 soldering iron from my local electronics shop! Works fine for most things, though if I get deeper into SMD work it may be worthwhile upgrading :)

You have a projector on the way?

It's on the way to my DESK from the rack next to me..... :) I like to keep items in stock ! Need some "items" ? (shameless plug !) I order them two at a time, so I keep plenty on hand...I REALLLLLLLY hate running out of stock !

Oh - I wanted to point out to folks that this model has a grounding terminal in the back of it - REALLY handy for getting rid of that pesky static stuff you know :)