Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Eagle Pair/ Zone Stealth Goggles

Ok so I am pretty cautious about laser safety. I did however buy a pair of multispectrum goggles from zone stealth. I have heard a lot of people warn against this because they are not certified. When I received my goggles they came in the standard Eagle Pair case and where clearly labeled:

190-540&800-2000nmOD4+CE

So hear is my question, are these goggles not the same goggles that are produced by this company?

Untitled Document

See: EP-1-6080 Black

It was interesting to read the following from that web site:

"All our laser safety glasses are made of PC lens in conjunction with a specially designed imported material in order to absorb a range of wavelength. All products are CE Marked and fully meets GJB1762-93 standard as well as the European Standard EN207A1:2002. Also it has passed the check from Chinese Military Medical Laser Equipment Measurement and Testing Department. Eagle Pair Laser Protection Glass will not only provide you with the reliability but also comfort and smart looking."

And also from the home page:

"We are a high-tech company situated in Beijing, mainly focus on optical industry. Many of our products have gained quality pass certificate from Chinese Military medical laser measurement and testing research department. We are also OEM manufacturer for some Laser Safety Products."

"The CE Marked optical safety capability is qualified with GJB1762-93 (Laser protection glasses standard for physiological hygiene) and European Standard EN207A1:2002."

I seems to me that the goggles that I bought from Zone Stealth are the exact same pair...

4804-photo-2.jpg

4803-photo-1.jpg

4802-photo.jpg

Last edited:

They claim EN207 certification, but they clearly have no idea what that is.

Well I was able to obtain this document of certification:

(See attached pdf.)

But then I quickly found this web site:

PIU Company details

I guess this doesn't look good at all. :yabbem:

Attachments

• CE.pdf
    763 KB · Views: 421