Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

E-mails from an Asshole

ped

Haha spot on, couple of office LOL moments there :)

p.s. Does anybody know how to donate a specific amount to LPF that's not one of the preset amounts? (Using PayPal, of course) Thanks! :yh:

-Chris

just send it to pp id atarasov(AT)hushmail.com

I ran across the disguised weapons email awhile back.. never seen the others though.. hilarious!

Ash

OMG. I laughed so hard at the cat one and the horse farm one (top rated).
+1 rep :crackup:

cmak

My personal favorite is Disguised Weapons. The knife was funny but when I scrolled down to the Glock in the cup I nearly died :p

Also, with the kitten trap, it took me a bit to realize what the "black tube that pumps warm air" is in the second trap (a shotgun :crackup:).

There's actually a lot more really good ones that aren't on the Top Rated list that I'll pick out and edit into the OP tomorrow for your guys' enjoyment. Cheers and good night!

-Chris

vk2fro

SILLY!!!!! loved them. The baby crib could use my distructotron hooked up to it for the end of late night crying. Sorry a car battery is just a bit too p!ss weak ;) (Still need to figure out a way to ballast the MOTS tho :p)

(destructotron is 3 microwave transformers wired in series. Tends to cook most things, and also likes tripping my breaker - hence I need a ballast for it!)