Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DX179mW Green Laser SenKat tested + WickedShades

I am putting up for sale a DX200mW Laser which I sent to Greg for output testing.

Results:
Steady 179mW of IR filtered green output
Tested on brand new alkaline Energizer AAAs
On hand with SenKat to be shipped Priority Mail

PM me any reasonable offers.

You will get a tested laser. I will also include a pair of Wicked LaserShades(+$35) which is required unless you already have your own pair(show me :cool:).

Buyer will also receive some goodies from the Nova surface effects kit, which includes balloons, fiberoptic cables, various reflective cards, etc. Also included in this package is a 13,500 lines per inch double axis diffraction grating from Nova and one of their crystals. Actually I'll throw in whatever goodies I can fit into my package.

Please PM me any questions to keep this post clean.

Heh I forgot to add that I accept Paypal +4% (preferred)
I will also accept USPS money order mailed to me with delivery confirmation at your own expense. Shipment pending clearance of money order.
NO cash.

Rhith

Re: FS: DX 179mW IR filtered output tested by SenK

Seems like a great deal! That is a LOT of green power coming from a pen sized laser. I think it's great you're requiring goggles for the sale of this laser. Who ever gets it, and maybe Greg even can, I know many including myself would love to see some pictures of this unit in action!

Re: FS: DX 179mW IR filtered output tested by SenK

Greg was thinking about getting it and also about putting it up for raffle!
But he can only accept trades at the moment. If no one bites, I'll keep it or work out a deal with Greg so it goes up on raffle.

Re: DX179mW IR filtered output SenKat tested + Gog

I'll give you $100 for it. I have my own googles

Lazerhigh said:
I'll give you $100 for it. I have my own googles

PM replied. Sent you my offer.

What type of goggles are "Red: $15 " exactly?

They do NOT block red light. I have been receiving a few queries about purchasing them for red laser so I thought I might clarify.

This goggles have a red tint and provide full coverage. Their OD rating is estimated to be between the Wicked and the Novas. The vlt is slightly less than the wicked. I find them to be very effective for use with >100mW green. ie I feel much safer with them on using the laser close range than with the wicked. At longer range they also let me see the dot clearly enough on white walls. But if you have say a 5mW or 30mW green, go for the wicked so you can see the dot better.

*update* Paypal received. $15 Red laser glasses sold. :cool:

xarylx said:
Actually the $15 goggles are currently sold pending payment. :cool:

I wanted to buy :(

If the transaction doesn't go through for any reason, these goggles are mine! :D