Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DX torches

Deal extreme is having a sale on some of their flashlights.

DealExtreme Products

33% off with coupon code: FLASHLIGHTSEP33

Some cool ones between them wich would be nice hosts for lasers:eg:

Giface

Bare in mind that it says up to 33%. I tried the code with several torches and saved less than a dollar on each one.

Dave

Toke

I am not really in the mood for DX right now.
The customs office send me a letter yesterday regarding the 160Kr (app. $25) fee for customs, plus actual duty on the package.
I am not sure what it sums up to, except that it will be more than I paid DX for it.

I am even less in the mood for Eazzydeals after the post office returned my package to HK, and I have been unable to get a reply from Eazzydeals.

In short, those great deals are not always as good as they look. :(

I tried the code too with a few different lights, and they all took off 3.3%, not 33%, so they may have done a typo and are fixing it (either meant 3.3%, or else made a typo for the coupon code's coding).

I am not really in the mood for DX right now.
The customs office send me a letter yesterday regarding the 160Kr (app. $25) fee for customs, plus actual duty on the package.
I am not sure what it sums up to, except that it will be more than I paid DX for it.

I am even less in the mood for Eazzydeals after the post office returned my package to HK, and I have been unable to get a reply from Eazzydeals.

In short, those great deals are not always as good as they look. :(

exactly!!!! this is why i buy all my lasers for resale from wlaser u.s. based 2/3 shipping powertested ...i hate waiting on stuff it drives me nuts especially when its siezed by customs...