Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DX SD-303 200mW Review

limun

Hello,

I managed to find out how to increase power for sd303, by the harder way.
Now i can't put crystal on wright position.

To get more power simply drill 2 mm hole on the position in picture below, to access potentiometer.

Warning! When boosted, electronic component, specially big resistor will heat a lot. Do not use it more than 10-15 second at once.

Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Attachments

• P1030101_4.jpg
    P1030101_4.jpg
    410.1 KB · Views: 18,372

Haha funny spelling heh;)
My violet dilda says: lasor radiation is ernitted :p

Last edited:
My 303 changes TEM modes too! It arrived today. First, when I push the button, the dot is TEM00, then quickly switch to TEM01 (two beams), if I turn it of and on again, the beam comes from TEM00 to TEM?? (I only seen a rectangular shape), If I heat it with my hands and turn it on, It goes to TEM00, but sometimes goes to TEM01, so, with lower output power!

Very sad! I don't recommend!

NO4H99

Thanks for the info but look at the last date :whistle:

Sorry 'bout your laser though - although I though dx stopped selling everything over 5mw except modules.

Sorry! :yabbem:

I think is interesting add more information, ever will be someone searching for more info.

Yeah try looking at the date before posting. I just read through the whole lot before realising it had been posted in 2011. :gun:

FYI I did a new review of a very similar laser (from Aurabuy) here, its labelled as 301 not 303, but it has the same output claims and build. Its quite stable in TEM00 and doesnt mode hop. :beer:

Necro posting sigh but it does happen as grainde said i to read though all of it and only picked it right at end it was years old .

Can someone help me, I bought the sdlaser 303 today and I plugged battery in and It got charged then I put it back in. My laser didnt work, so I opened it up and there is like a really tiny red dot (I don't know why it has a red dot when its a green laser) so anyone :D?

Find the forum you want to post in and there you be an option in the upper left corner to create a new thread.

Do you know what wouldve caused this cause I just got this shit today and im kinda pissed are you sure its not fixable?

Dropping it could have messed up the crystals. It could have happened in production or shipping.