Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DX Kaleidoscopic

Hi i have just bought the 500mW kaleidoscope laser pen from the glow company £50 but cant get the filter cap off i have read all the bumf that came with the laser but there's no mention of being able to remove the kaleidascope part top get a single beam do you think they may have glued it on or is it supposed to be removable ? thanx Heather..

karbon

i ordered mine, shipped so should be with me soon. what are the best batteries to use?

For the record, QualityChinaGoods sister wholesale site (SZWholesale) carries these in a 50mW for around $23, the downside is you have to place a minimum order with them or face a stiff surcharge ($200+ minimum order) but on the upside, out of 12 of these I've gotten from them only 2 were underspec by a few mW (46-48) and the rest have all read 60mW or higher, with 1 at 73 and 1 at 78mW, not too bad, and VERY cool looking at the higher powers..

Now all I need to do is get them to sort out a few "other" problems I've had with them - but this product I have had great luck with and would highly recommend.