Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DX Group Buys + Suggestions

Apparently, DX has JUST unveiled their new group buy system.

DX Offers - Group Buying Site Of DealExtreme, Get Hot Deals Here

Now, we can group buy popular hosts, flashlights, LEDs, modules and more. Its quite unbelievable. It looks like we only need 20 or so people to get the discount for such items, and here at LPF, I think we can all pitch in and mass-suggest hosts for future builds.

The suggestion box allows us to suggest any sku or item we want. If we have enough votes for a particular item, we could get a group buy for it.

Most hosts, modules, LEDs, and other things can be suggested.

I've started this thread to get some heat and some interest so we all can get in this deal, since DX is a fairly nice supplier of hosts at quite reasonable prices.

Lastly, we should reach a consensus as to which thing we want offered on the GB site.

Iso

If they really are willing to give us a deal that will considerably cover re-shipping costs.. which i somehow doubt.. maybe some green modules? what do you think?

they are not great quality from what i hear but hey, its green and its cheap!

It would be awesome if you could check out the price drops and see if its worth it :beer:

thanks

Hmm, not sure how it's going to work, but I too would be interested in a GB of their "200mw" green module if we could get it a bit cheaper.

Thing is, we could prob get the same real output with better build from lazerer. com.
At least I think so..?

But i think a green module GB would be really popular.. i am down in south africa so I can't facilitate anything.

If anyone wants to get hold of lazerer and see if they would drop their prices.. now THAT would be the ultimate GB cause they guarantee their outputs and I have only seen good reviews of their greens, up to spec.