Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DX down since yesterday?

• Thread starter Deleted member 8382
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 8382

Is it only me who can't aces dealextreme since yesterday?

D

Deleted member 8382

so bad because I urgently need to order some things and its like 24h down for now and still like that >.>

YGG

I managed to order between downtime last night around 12am, just keep refreshing and trying different links. I was so close to not ordering the the non dilda 200mw red, glad I squeezed in. I am at school and I got on it a couple minutes ago but it's down again. You might try your luck here:
http://services.dealextreme.com/

Secure Connection Failed

dealextreme.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is only valid for www.dealextreme.com

(Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)

Using normal URL: Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at dealextreme.com.

Using item link: The server at www.dealextreme.com is taking too long to respond.

D

Deleted member 8382

Secure Connection Failed

dealextreme.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is only valid for www.dealextreme.com

(Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)

Using normal URL: Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at dealextreme.com.

Using item link: The server at www.dealextreme.com is taking too long to respond.
I use opera. This way I'm allowed to go in the webpage even if the security certificate is not valid, (I just get asked if I want to continue).

I've been able to order now.

@sportcopue: why? I need it here in 15 days so I need to order it urgent. the orders do usually take less than that for me :D

YGG

Yup, working for me. Just took 1 refresh this time.

@sportcopue: why? I need it here in 15 days so I need to order it urgent. the orders do usually take less than that for me :D

Because DX orders always take a month to arrive at my house. They are S L O W.

If I have to wait a day place an order it really doesn't matter much on their end. I still have to wait a month.

D

Deleted member 8382

a month? bad luck of you then. It's 15 days here usually. Also it's important that I order the most demanded products so they almost always have them in stock.

Yours,
Albert