Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DX BluRay-Dilda! looks interesting...

Blord

That is a very nice picture of the laserdot.

sku_47978_6.jpg

If only DX would ship to the USA I would buy this in a freaking heartbeat. Counting down till o-like has em. Unless someone would be willing to be a middle man to get it to the usa.

Well yes they have that but the DILDA is more of what I meant, they got the red one time for them to get the 405nm one.

Sweet!, im going to order one :evil:, for that price guess it worth to try it out even if i am among the first ones to buy it...and as if mexico mail service wasnt slow already, now because of xmas season shipping will take forever :toilet:

Benm

Seems interesting enough, especially considering the low price. I wonder what power it acutally is, but i suppose its just a PHR diode in there. If its anything more powerful that that, it surely is a steal.

I've actually considerend building something based on the dilda host, but i figured it would be waste to take out a perfectly good red ld - and they don't seem to die that easily either.

chimo

I ordered one last night. Will try it on the home brew meter when it arrives (knowing DX - in a few weeks)

Hell for $30 bucks you cant go wrong. Focusable 405nm, even if its 50mw its a great deal.

3zuli

Hell for $30 bucks you cant go wrong. Focusable 405nm, even if its 50mw its a great deal.
if underspec, just put an $10 PHR inside and (maybe) turn the pot...
but it's still cheaper to order the dilda v2 kit + PHR from odicforce

sure i will put pics some video's and stuff like that :)
and lol @ Price: $29.10 that's not even 20 euro's and i spend that in 20 min @ bar lol so cheap and fun toy ill hope i get it soon on express @ DX