Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DX 80mW Green Rechargeable???

Yeah I have seen these they all look great. I am curious as to why a key chain 50 mW is more than the DX 50. I wish I had the money to get the flashlight style laser. Maybe someone will get one and do a review on it.

I think the 50mW keychain has a stronger and small build than the normal new wish ones. Or perhaps the output is closer to 50mW than the non-true 50mW. The new wish 50mW is comparable too.

Sorry for posting this again but I posted this before reading the thread about the same thing in the green laser sections.

I'm guessing the output is closer to 30mw of green. And doubts about the IR filter. I know the whole deal about DX and IR filters but this one is a different company.

Yes I am thinking Snochina is Techlasers' supplier. Does this mean that Snochina products are not good. Senkat mentioned somewhere that they have good products for decent price.

Anyone know what's the deal with Snochina?

Benm

WOnder what the prices are on these thing si they output that and have an IR filter but dont they look like the RPL, i bet its the skybolt.

Perhaps DX will add those at some point, would be very interesting at what price levels they'll become available.

RobTheVIP said:
Oh boy it looks like we have found some more fake RPL style lasers  :-/

The big difference is that DX is not selling them as RPL's, and let's face it, ~$66 for 80mW isn't a bad deal if it indeed puts out 80mW.

I think he was actually talking about the item on page 92. The RPL/skybolt lookalike with 200mW+ output.

But think of it this way. If the skybolt is crap and is made by this same company thant makes the 80mW dx green and those keychain pointers, these things might be crap too. Not to mention IR filtering.

But the price is good. Even 50mW from it for $66 is not bad and you get that weird rechargeable body to mod plus an adapter too. more powering options than a 2 AAA pen pointer.

Personally I think this 80mW looks horrid. It tries to have sexy curves but ends up looking like a prostitute!