Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dual Direction Green laser Sword/Fun/Club/Cool

xoul

What the hell is this thing and what does it do exactly?

http://www.o-like.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=123

It sounds like it emits 100-200mw 532nm from both ends, but what would be the purpose of that, except maybe a dysfunctional laser level? Surely you're not supposed to take this thing to clubs and flail lasers around randomly, especially at this power, right? Sounds a little dangerous to me....

ekeup

Probably to look like this:

acc_darth_maul_lightsaber.jpg

Isn't the one form 0-like used for performances? Like those Laserman videos that have been posted around.

ekeup

Wow, that's too much. And they even go on this spiel about passing a safety training test to be a potential buyer... :crackup:

I'm sure that one passes FDA regulations too, eh? :p

Xoul.... you are the new advocate for safety... I have to agree... this is NOT safe whatsoever, and their 'test' is a joke... luckily WL it says 'not available', but it does say 'in stock'... does that mean you have to take the test first? not that I care one bit.

Last edited:
I think the real question here is do you have to wear the neon green outfit when you use it or not? :wtf: What's really funny is that I have on "Revenge of the Sith" on the TV...Spike is doing a marathon...lol.

Last edited:
From the O-LIKE website.
"The lastest innovative and attractive design on the world , Let's Silly Dance in the party music .Show your true color ,you are Charming on the stage !!!!!!"
That is some of the funniest engrish I have ever seen.
I can't wait to silly dance in the party music.

It sounds like they're suggesting people dance around with this thing in a club or something and the only thing more retarded than the "silly dance" description is the idea of dancing around with this thing pointing in two opposite directions. It's like making a double sided pistol.