Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

DTR A+ seller

Ehgemus

Why can't my pictures look like that?

Achro

I got my 445's - Pressed 'em, Powered 'em...impressive. DTR sure delivered the goods, and fast shipping too.

-Achro

windstrings

Had a friend at work come out to my car to see my 1.9W big boy.....
Its was pretty cool to shoot about 8 feet away at my window of my car "was below freezing outside" at a dead leaf on a tree moving in the wind and I was still able to make it smoke and burn a big hole in it!....
Was quite the show off toy!

He now wants to buy one as soon as he has the coins!

adgmeijin

Im interested on blu-ray burner pointer, how can i buy the full kit, and how much the item and shipment, im from the philippines, thanks.

Synchros

I've never seen a laser packed so well. My 1W 445 module came in a raquetball sized sphere of bubblewrap! :D He's a great seller and ships really fast!

genius

I agree with everyone, I got my laser and am blown away with communication, and fast delivery and quality of work DTR does

Crossfire

Everyone mentions DTR's builds, but don't forget his diodes!

I bought 405nm 12x and 445nm M140 diodes from DTR. Both were expertly packed and shipped to me quickly. I haven't used the 405 yet, but I replaced the dead 405nm diode in my wife's pocket-mini with the 445. The lead wires made soldering super easy and within a few minutes I had ~340mW of blue photons.

Combine that with his low prices and I'll be coming back for more. Looking to build a 635nm laser for myself for Christmas! :san:

Last edited:

TuhOz

Vouch for DTR.

Received a module from him, well packed!!
Very good seller