Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Driver help

D

Deleted member 8382

1.-200mA. But it's very risky for this diode. I would go with 170mA, which will be like 160mW~

2.- Look at the specs: "* Input voltages of at least 3V up to 12V, where your input must be at least 2.25V + Vf of your diode (ex. a 3V red diode would need 5.25-12V for regulated operation)."

As long as the input is enough, any battery will work.

I like to help so here is some good info for you I just used the search function and entered "SF-AW210 diode currents" and guess what I got all kinds of info about how much current to feed a SF-AW210 diode that should answer your first question ;)
That driver as any should work with any battery chemestry, you must however feed it a min amount of volts and current for it to operate correctly.
if you read the adverdisment for the driver it has all the nessary info you will need about it.
have fun and be safe !
Pyro...

hey, well i have 2 questions

1: What current should i run a SF-AW210 6x Laser Diode with this driver Adjustable laser diode driver circuit(assembled)Red or Blu-ray! - $15.99 : Modwerx Shop to get at least 200mw.

2: Does a driver like the one posted above work with any type of batteries?

Hey pyro how much is that heat sink in your kit in your signature? if it was aluminum instead of copper?

Last edited:
i have parts and and an idea for a 6x blu-ray under 68$ i'm @ 60.00 so far i need a ten dollar heat sink max and if any one found anything that would be cool! :thanks: