Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Drill Press/ Vise

I don't know who posted it, but it was in the last week or so that BIG LOT'S had a Drill Press / Vise Combo for sale. I can't remember how much he said they were, but the ones that I saw at the BIG LOT'S in FT. Wayne, In. were $50.00. That is a good deal no matter which way you look at it. I called my MOM up & told her what I wanted for my birthday, 'cause she had been asking me to make up my mind already, as long as it was less than $100.00. So I called her & told her about this deal, & I now have my own drill press/ vise. This will come in very handy making washer style heatsinks, 'cause I've got a Dremel too from last Christmas. I can't wait to use it on something ;) So whoever posted about that deal at BIG LOT'S, I thank you very much, it turned out to be a really good deal. I wanted to get the 2 stone bench grinder also, but I didn't have $30.00 extra dollars just laying around doin' nuthin' ;D rob :cool:

ah, new tools.................
It makes you want to start more projects!
and they save you time too! ;)

moond0ggie said:
ah, new tools.................
It makes you want to start more projects!
and they save you time too! ;)

Yep, I just bought my first vice. :cool: It basically paid for itself the first time I used it (got a diode out of its heatsink).

--hydro15