Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

dream lasers?

Milos on LC bought one a while back - although I recall the price being a bit steep. He seemed to get good reception from them even though he was only making a small order.

S

SenKat

tacomanmcjab said:
I e-mailed them a while back an they never responded.

I'll e-mail them now.

I received a reply from them a little bit ago - they are (hopefully_ sending me a pricing list, which I will publish upon receipt - they did say they have a no minimum quantity requirement, with warranties ranging from 3 months to 2 years, depending on the product, and they use Fedex exclusively to ship - the Fedex part will be one of the more expensive parts, as the shipping for the diodes increased over 300% when my distributor switched to fedex from EMS ! GAH ! I am seriously in teh incorrect line of business - I need to open up, "SenKat's Speedy Shipping & Shit" - that way I can corner the market on shipping fees ! Muahahahahahaha !

G !

S

SenKat

warnlaser.com said:
now i am in shanghai
can i help you ?

Huh ? We are discussing Dreamlasers in this thread - is that part of your comapny as well ? Or did you mistakenly post in this thread ? JUST asking !

G !

Laq

warnlaser.com said:
now i am in shanghai
can i help you ?

Hijacking a thread on another company's subject is just rude, man !  :mad:

I'm really disliking your way of spam-like posting., disliking the lies used on your company's website.  sorry to go offtopic, but i don't think i like warn (!!) lasers postings on this forum at all..
He seems like a wolf in bad sheep-clothing.

/--back ontopic--/

T

timelord

Hey give him a little bit of a break guys, you can clearly see that his English is not as good as ours, so less of the attacks and use some common decency please....

tacomanmcjab said:
[quote author=steve001 link=1188452323/0#3 date=1188483246]Lasermate.com carries waterproof lasers.

Well the red they have is only 5mw at 650nm. Not very bright
[/quote]
Yet, some people do not need more :p