Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dragonlasers Shipping times for 447nm laser orders

Sorry every one, orders for the 447nm lasers are now taking longer to ship.

All new orders made on or after the 30th of August will take 10 to 15 days to ship.

Nearly all orders made before the 30th will be shipped wihtin the promised 8-10 days. Customers of the few lasers that are not shipped in time will be contacted by email.

My apologies for the extended delays on new orders. If you have any questions aobut orders you have made, are considering making an order or you just... want to tell Dragonlasers how unhappy you are, please email me at frank@dragonlasers.com

You did say in the beginning that if the influx of orders was great, you would be giving priority to returning customers...I guess it's come to that! I'm just glad I got in the first batch :)

ICU

Thanks for hanging around and letting us know whats going on.

I don't mind waiting a bit as long as I'm kept up to date on shipping status.

Sorry every one, orders for the 447nm lasers are now taking longer to ship.

All new orders made on or after the 30th of August will take 10 to 15 days to ship.

Nearly all orders made before the 30th will be shipped wihtin the promised 8-10 days. Customers of the few lasers that are not shipped in time will be contacted by email.

My apologies for the extended delays on new orders. If you have any questions aobut orders you have made, are considering making an order or you just... want to tell Dragonlasers how unhappy you are, please email me at frank@dragonlasers.com
Wow! Now that is the way it should be done when there are delays, instead of customers sending in 100's of emails only to be repeatably lied to, this speak volumes that you really care about your customers.

Hello, I ordered my 1W Spartan Handheld Laser on August 22nd and was told it would ship within 8-10 days. It's no big deal, but I was not sure if you were talking about business days because it is now day 12. When I look online to check my order #10806 it still says "queued". So far I am very happy with your updates and I just wanted some clarification. Really looking forward to getting my item :)

Hello, I ordered my 1W Spartan Handheld Laser on August 22nd and was told it would ship within 8-10 days. It's no big deal, but I was not sure if you were talking about business days because it is now day 12. When I look online to check my order #10806 it still says "queued". So far I am very happy with your updates and I just wanted some clarification. Really looking forward to getting my item :)

Please also have a look at this thread.

I got a reply back from Frank at Dragon Lasers and he says that my "order will go out in the next shipment which should be Monday". Works for me :)