Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Dragonlasers lowered the price on 532nm Lasers

viro

I just got that email. Just to let you guys know :) :
Dragon Lasers just lower the price of both Spartan Series and Hulk Ultra Series High Power Green Laser Pointers.
Welcome to buy the world's brightest green laser pointers.

400mW Hulk = 400$

Last edited:

DJNY

Re: Dragonlasers lowered the 532nm Lasers

Another guy already posted this in the (right) discount section ;)

We have much higher powered 532nm around for similar prices. Dragonlasers also proved that they have a bad service. Afaik Smeerworst had a problem with two of his Hulk Ultras. Rhd got a bad 589nm. I´m sure people interested would find these threads when searchin for.

viro

Re: Dragonlasers lowered the 532nm Lasers

Oh okay. i thought this would be the right section as this is no discount but steady new Prices. Good to know tho that there are higher powered ones for less. Anyway i bought a Spartan when i was introduced into lasers and it was a high quality build. it made it possible for my laser to keep the maximum output until the end of battery. didnt use it much tho as i bought the fat bastard from dtr right after i bought the spartan. the one from dtr has less and less power until its empty. even tho they have worse diodes and lenses there is something they are doing right :D

btw im not paid by dragonlasers to write this here :p i just always felt very comfortable with them (and i should for the prices they have/had)

edit: after reading all again i feel the sentence 'so basically the lasers from dragonlaser ensure some high quality' doesnt fit quite well as i cant argue with some reputable members having bad experiences, so i took it out. i can just say that I had no problem with the one Spartan i bought before.

Last edited: