Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dragonlasers discount

Arayan

Hi :) does anyone know if there is, at present, a discount code for Dragonlasers?

Thanks

Last edited:

Arayan

Re: Dragonlasers dicount

I'm pretty sure RHD had one of very rare instances... hell, everybody f:)cks up one in a while.

Arayan, I'd still go with Dragon if I were you. You ain't finding better lasers elsewhere.
If Universe happens to be conspired against you (or if it's regular Monday), and for some astronomical chance you recieve a defective laser, you can have it replaced or refunded immediately. As you said, not many companies do that.

mfo

Re: Dragonlasers dicount

I'm pretty sure RHD had one of very rare instances... hell, everybody f:)cks up one in a while.

Arayan, I'd still go with Dragon if I were you. You ain't finding better lasers elsewhere.
If Universe happens to be conspired against you (or if it's regular Monday), and for some astronomical chance you recieve a defective laser, you can have it replaced or refunded immediately. As you said, not many companies do that.

Agreed everyone makes mistakes once in a while.

However, you as a company are liable to fix that mistake. Them not issuing him a full 100% refund is outrageous. They kept a good chunk of change on him.

rhd

If you guys would like, I'll release every single email correspondence I had with DL.

There's no piece of the puzzle that I'm leaving out. There's nothing sketchy or deceptive on my end. I'm not mis-reporting some key element, etc.

They are schemers. Especially the last piece - claiming they had refunded the full amount when they had actually refunded $60 less - that was plain fraud.

I have screenshots, VISA invoices, and direct verification from my bank / VISA, and, it's plain to see by just logging in to my online banking. They kept refunded me $60 less than my purchase price, ON TOP of all the other issues, and yet they somehow denied it (and continue to deny it) in the face of blatant straight-forward evidence showing the discrepancy.

They're rotten. If you look at their FB page, there were plenty of other people with equally horrific experiences. If you dig far enough, you'll find the horror stories.

Last edited:

mfo

If you guys would like, I'll release every single email correspondence I had with DL.

There's no piece of the puzzle that I'm leaving out. There's nothing sketchy or deceptive on my end. I'm not mis-reporting some key element, etc.

They are schemers. Especially the last piece - claiming they had refunded the full amount when they had actually refunded $60 less - that was plain fraud.

I have screenshots, VISA invoices, and direct verification from my bank / VISA, and, it's plain to see by just logging in to my online banking. They kept refunded me $60 less than my purchase price, ON TOP of all the other issues, and yet they somehow denied it (and continue to deny it) in the face of blatant straight-forward evidence showing the discrepancy.

They're rotten. If you look at their FB page, there were plenty of other people with equally horrific experiences. If you dig far enough, you'll find the horror stories.

Did you ever resolve the last $60 through your CC company?

rhd

Did you ever resolve the last $60 through your CC company?

No, I didn't pursue it.

I wanted to, but in the end, for various reasons, I opted not to raise the "laser" topic with my CC company. So I ate that $60 loss too :(

Woah, damn! I didn't know it was THAT bad.

If that's the case, I would like to change my opinion now. Don't buy from Dragon.

What next, Herc being underspec?

rhd

Woah, damn! I didn't know it was THAT bad.

If that's the case, I would like to change my opinion now. Don't buy from Dragon.

What next, Herc being underspec?

It WAS pretty bad :( I even sent them screenshots from my online banking. They held on to the claim that they had refunded my full payment, even in spite of screenshots and bank verification.

I even gave them the benefit of the doubt (for a few minutes) and thought maybe the discrepancy was a result of weird exchange rate conversions dinging me in both directions. Long story short, that wasn't it - I questioned that possibility extensively with my CC issuer, and that's wasn't at play here. DL simply did not refund the full amount.

PAID
http://laserpointerforums.com/attac...-very-displeased-so-far-lpm-7mw-24mw-paid.jpg

REFUND
http://laserpointerforums.com/attac...ery-displeased-so-far-lpm-7mw-24mw-refund.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mfo

mfo

Someone should now email them this thread. Just to show them how not doing the right thing can and will cost them more money in the long run due to loss of sales.

mfo

RHD,

Now you should email them this thread. Let them see how getting over on you just cost them a sale.

I wanted some glass diffraction gratings and dragon lasers was the only one I can find that have them, but after reading SEVERAL bad comments about them AND they wanted a ridiculous amount for shipping, I decided I wasn't going to buy from them, no matter what!

Reactions: mfo