Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DragonLaser 1W, Truth revealed

I am Willio. Rural canadian age 38.
Product: DragonLaser 1watt blue 447nm

To own the DragonLaser is close to owning a ferrari. The product is villainous, exotic, and irresistible to children (my young son spends hours with it)

The DragonLasers have much more power and brightness than your laser does. The brightness on this 1W blue beats your LED flashlight, HID highbeams, or camera flash. I know this because I have loved brightness and light my entire life and the DragonLaser is King of light-emitting products

As a long time rural resident I feel secure with any direction I might point this laser. Mine (spartan style) has over 180 minutes of runtime so far and is doing great. I will never get rid of it

Buy with confidence, gents

Last edited:

APEX1

I don't get it???? Why give it a thumbs down? This thread is soooo misleading lolol

Teej

Was there going to be a "NOT!" or something that got left off?

ONE total post, and its essentially an advertisement?

A little dyslexia on the thumb orientation?

No knowledge that there are higher power than 1 watt...and IS it 447, or, 445 nm?

The mystery thickens.

:thinking:

To own the DragonLaser is close to owning a ferrari. The product is villainous, exotic, and irresistible to children (my young son spends hours with it)

The DragonLasers have much more power and brightness than your laser does. The brightness on this 1W blue beats your LED flashlight, HID highbeams, or camera flash.

I would like to say what may be exotic to one, may not be to another. For example, if I were to choose between 1W of 447 or 5mW of 447 I would pick 5mW, that's just because that's what I find appealing. I don't like power, and am not a power hungry guy.

Sure, no one can dispute that a powerful laser is well, powerful, but not everyone likes the same things and trying to pass on that your laser is better then other people's laser is a little silly.

-Alex

Just had a steak, medium rare, sat back and can't think of any thing else to add. I just love this laser. its the best toy my son have ever got. its small and kind of weak but i love that about it. its perfect for us.

We just call it "the Spartan" for brevity.

Not much else to say. As for 5mw laser, i'm sure that's fine too. I wish love to all

Praise the lord
-Willio

Last edited:
more power and brightness than our lasers?
well I built a m140 that puts out 2100mW of power Ide say that's more powerful! Do you have an LPM?

The DragonLasers have much more power and brightness than your laser does.

GEMNM7E.jpg

The DragonLasers have much more power and brightness than your laser does. The brightness on this 1W blue beats your LED flashlight, HID highbeams, or camera flash. I know this because I have loved brightness and light my entire life and the DragonLaser is King of light-emitting products

As a long time rural resident I feel secure with any direction I might point this laser. Mine (spartan style) has over 180 minutes of runtime so far and is doing great. I will never get rid of it

I have emphasized my issues with your commentary.

Why do you let a young child spend hours with a powerful laser? I hope you also bought safety glasses and your son, and you, put them to use.

Powerful lasers , especially blue ones, are not toys.

-Bob

Last edited:

Spidermanthatpostgavemecancer.jpg

We just don't want tragic mistakes to be made with laser. We don't need any more kneejerk reaction laws made. So we try to tread with caution. "With great power comes great responsibility." You will hear this a lot here. So be safe B-)!

This post makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck ... "toy" "child" "play" referring to the usage of a 1000mW laser. Safety seems to be the farthest thing from their mind :(
Sure, a mature adult with laser experience and safety knowledge can "play/use" a hand held laser but you have to be constantly vigilant about many factors.
A child just is not going to do that.
Brrrrrr ... nothing but bad vibes here!!!!!!!

Last edited: