Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DragonLaser 1mw Yellow Video w/ Glass Globe Sphere

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
hey guys, this is a random video of my 1mw dragonlasers yellow (prob at least 4 or 5mw in reality), i am not very experienced making these and its my first one with my new webcam

the purpose of the video is to show the awesome color produced , and it looks like a glowing sun w/ pointed thru this glass globe i had. the effect is even cooler in reallife, u can see a reflection of the map of the world glowing in yellow on the wall, couldnt really get that part in video tho

hope u enjoy this mysterious and random video of my dragonlasers yellow

my favorite part is teh way the yellow shade fades in and out with all sorts of colors like the sun , deep/yellow orange

note: some of the effect were products by shining the laser at the wall thru the ball

this is my fav. laser yet and i'm very pleased in its output power, def. over 1mw=)

Attachments

• Capture_20090910.wmv
    2.2 MB · Views: 279
Last edited:

Nice video, cool effects with the globe. That color is amazing, I'll have to scoop one up eventually.

Oh my god that is the best color I've seen since my existence ! ME WANTS......

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Cyparagon, don't know how i got the video to look like that, ironically it is one of my first laser videos, and first time ever using this HP builtin webcam on new laptop lol.. i just used default settings in the HP mediasmart webcam heh

glad u liked video=)

Doofus

I have to be honest, that looks as bright, if not brighter than mine. Awesome stuff!

mfo

Yup, once I get my 473 from Glenn's group buy, Yellow is definitely next on my pre-built list...unless the technology drastically improves for blues and burning blues become available over the next year :p