Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

dragon lasers

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
http://dragonlasers.com really does have some awesome prices. if anyone buys stuff from them please post about your experience with your laser.

My 125mW will arrive early next week, same with timelord. AdamQBall on lasercommunity.com has received his today and he thinks it's overpowered and can cut and burn easily without any help! ;D

ipod

if they are infact overpowered, the lifespan on these lasers cant be too long. i dont want to highjack this thread, but my experience with overpowered lasers have not been all that positive!

T

tommygreen23

they are not overpowered, they were manufactured for that power. you might have experience with modified high powered lasers, but these are diffrent. tehy are made by CNI, they are really decent quality for the price. these are the lowest powered 100% green lasers around.

T

tommygreen23

well, they were manufatcured and voltage and current to the diode was not tweeked to incrase power.

i know others that have had these lasers for more than a year, dont worry if you take good care of it, it will live longer than you :eek:

T

timelord

No complaints here for a 125mw pointer Dragon lasers are ok. I'm saving for something more powerful like a Spyder these are a little more than just pointers. My 125mw is a beast.... :cool: :cool: :cool:

They need to start putting warning stickers with mWs on them. I have no idea why they're pulling them off the CNIs.

Grow23

Well I have to say I don't know if its dragon's fault or not or if its the us customs but ordered my 95mW DL and have yet to receive it.

So far the status from the USPS and EMS (the chinese shipping company) has been at "US Customs" since the 6th.

I talked to dragon today (and every day for the last week) and they keep telling me to wait just a little longer. They are trying to be helpfull I'll ive them that but today I wanted an exact date where we can agree that it isn't showing up and I can get a refund and all they would tell me is "Please wait several more days" I didn't like that. I want a exact timeframe I can look at and stick by and not some nebulous "Several Days".

I guess we will see where this goes.

NairB

Hey Grow,

I just remembered something. I had a laser stuck at UK customs for days and I put it down to the increased airport/security status due to terrorist threats etc. Everything slows down coming in to the country due to the checks going on etc......so it might be something similar has happened again and a backlog may have occurred.

Its always painful waiting :-/ I know how you feel but im sure your laser will arrive :)

S

SenKat

Grow23 said:
Well I have to say I don't know if its dragon's fault or not or if its the us customs but ordered my 95mW DL and have yet to receive it.

So far the status from the USPS and EMS (the chinese shipping company) has been at "US Customs" since the 6th.

I talked to dragon today (and every day for the last week) and they keep telling me to wait just a little longer. They are trying to be helpfull I'll ive them that but today I wanted an exact date where we can agree that it isn't showing up and I can get a refund and all they would tell me is "Please wait several more days" I didn't like that. I want a exact timeframe I can look at and stick by and not some nebulous "Several Days".

I guess we will see where this goes.
Hey Grow -

Did you ever receive your Dragon Laser ?

T

timelord

I was just wondering if anyone is still having problems with their lasers getting into the UK or the USA? Being with wicked lasers or dragon laser etc........

P

Placebo

My 125 arrived today in San Francisco, it was shipped on the 19th. They said it's be about 10 days, and that's what it was exactly! They were very good about communications and ultra fast responses while my e-cheque cleared through paypal and the bank(s) and shipped it the moment it cleared. For those of you waiting and tracking, don't be discouraged when it appears to be just sitting there in China, mine wasn't. Here's how my tracking report ended up:

Delivered, December 29, 2006, 2:15 pm, XXXXXXX, CA 95XXX (My X's...it's in the SF bay area)
Foreign International Dispatch, December 20, 2006, 12:51 pm, SHENZHEN, CHINA PEOPLES REP
Foreign Acceptance, December 19, 2006, 5:50 pm, CHINA PEOPLES REP

I'll post comparison results against my 95mW Nexus that I bought used and works really well. (thanks "eric"!) and thanks also to sales@dragonlasers.com, good job on the shipper/customs details and all that. These guys at Dragon are thorough and know their business!

EDIT: Sencat: I paid $250, money that probably would have gone toward dru gs and/or alcohol anyways....

NairB

:D

Pict & vids pleez Placebo
popcorn.gif

Good to see lasers getting through customs again ;)

JLai-v2 said:
They need to start putting warning stickers with mWs on them. I have no idea why they're pulling them off the CNIs.

Maybe it helps get through customs....

timelord said:
No complaints here for a 125mw pointer Dragon lasers are ok. I'm saving for something more powerful like a Spyder these are a little more than just pointers. My 125mw is a beast.... :cool: :cool: :cool:

Why do we not find more powerful lasers for sell by Dragonlasers?