Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dragon Lasers Vs ?

After alot of research in laser companies i have learned that "Dragon Lasers" (CNI) is probobly the best to buy from. Which other companies would be in comparison? Lazerer, O-Like? What are your reviews?

Last edited:

Depends what you are looking for. Companies are better in different ways. Packaging, customer interaction, speed of delivery, quality/price of lasers etc.

rhd

After alot of research in laser companies i have learned that "Dragon Lasers" (CNI) is probobly the best to buy from. Which other companies would be in comparison? Lazerer, O-Like? What are your reviews?

I've just got to chime in here.

I realize that Dragon Lasers sells CNI products, but I'd be really concerned about anyone getting the impression that they are one and the same.

Having bought from CNI, and from Dragon Lasers, I can promise you that the experience is MUCH different.

madog

JetLasers outperforms Dragon in all of the most important categories! I have purchased from both companies.

My experience with Dragon Lasers + lazerer.

DL: product quality is better, better packaging, better beam divergence.
Lazerer: much better prices, much faster shipping better customer service, larger product range.

For example, a DL green 95mw cost $169.99 (not incl p&p) whilst at lazerer you can get a 100mw green in a tiny host for $39.99 (incl p&p).

For <100mw, I think it's worth paying extra and waiting longer with DL to get the better beam. But it depends on your purpose.