Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dragon Lasers Viper

FuSion

I took these pictures a few weeks ago when I got the Viper. I must say it burns excellent, obviously because it's a CNI. Love it.

(Still can't post links)

i11.photobucket.com/albums/a157/Hikaru501/Viper-01.jpg

i11.photobucket.com/albums/a157/Hikaru501/Viper-03.jpg

i11.photobucket.com/albums/a157/Hikaru501/Viper-02.jpg

i11.photobucket.com/albums/a157/Hikaru501/Viper-04.jpg

i11.photobucket.com/albums/a157/Hikaru501/Viper-05.jpg (This pic came out... weird)

~FuSion

T

timelord

Welcome to the darkside of the force :D :D What happened with you on the LC being a moderator???

T

timelord

FuSion said:
Nothing, I'm going to be mod soon. I was just busy with some exams.
That's cool just being nosey ;D I though the LC was having one of it's shakeups again ;) Good luck with your exams :)

One question about green CNI cased lasers, like the viper, does it only burn at one spot, the focal point or is the beam small enough to burn at multiple distances??? I've only owned and only have a red laser about 100mw one of Senkats that is focusable and I know it won't burn at all unless focu down onto something I just want to know if greens are the same way???

T

timelord

I've lit matches at up to 3 feet and pop balloons at 10 feet with my 125mw Viper. With a lens the burning power increases but only at the focal point...