Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dragon Lasers BLUE & INFRARED handhelds

S

SenKat

Well, I have asked them to send me an IR to play with - let's see if they can do that, or make me an offer I cannot refuse ! LOL I am not trying to pit them agianst you, by any means, Psuedo - but - as tight as money is - I will take whatever discount I can get :p And I think they can afford to knock the price down a lot further than you could - since you would most likely lose money on the deal :( I wouldn't want that ! (seriously)

No problem, I can definitely understand going elsewhere if the price is better. This actually happened last time around with CNI black/golds when I ordered ~15 of those to sell off cheap to members of WL. I was still getting them to people cheaper when you counted true mWage, but with DL's lies about mW, my prices appeared to be not much lower as they were with just WL.

Anwyay, that's with the IR pens though. With the strong IR handhelds those are gunna be some interesting, truly custom things done with my own hands though, don't expect to see those from DL  ;).

(I say truly custom as opposed to DL's 'custom', which basically means they are backordering them so they don't have to actually stock them) Heh, sorry, couldn't resist complaining about those liars a little more  :D

I take it back SenKat, maybe you can use your influence to twist their arms/prices, but they just asked me for $350 on the IR pen, which, as you know, is over $100 more than what I was estimating I could offer them at (still waiting to total up 3 different shipping costs in getting it to my door, so I can't pinpoint an exact cost yet)

Sorry, gotta admit that through my hatred of DL, I'm a bit more excited about it than I should be.